.Wednesday, November 23, 2005 ' 11:28 PM Y
I've finally cleared 3 papers liao...1 more to go!!!Finally got a bit of time to come online..hee hee...cos I have a 4 days break before that last paper.
Today's paper is my 1st econs paper(finally something more interesting)...the earlier 2 papers are both CH papers...the stuffs nearly bored me to death..haha...yesterday the Chinese for Biz mod...I was like fighting a war...need to write 2 essays and 2 letters...in 2 hrs...and its open book...haha...i brought lots of stuffs into the exam room...I think I'm the most messy person there...cos my papers are all lying ard the floor...haha. Then somemore the time is very tight...when i 'kan jiong', i suddenly forgot how to write many words...then still must flip dictionary...
Oh, btw, today i saw something very fascinating...while i'm waiting for my bus to sch this afternoon, i saw a gang fight!! Not among ppl,...but among birds!!When i saw that i pulled out my hp trying to record it down...but its too small..i dun dare to walk too near them..cos I'm afraid they will attack me...hee...